Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber


Available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
 
My Rating:
5 Awesome Stars!
 
Overview from Goodreads.com:
 
An A-List Movie Star…
Ryan Christensen just wanted to be an actor. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine a life where fans would chase him, paparazzi would stalk him, and Hollywood studios would want to own him. While filming in Seaport, Rhode Island, Ryan ducks into a neighborhood bar for a quick escape from legions of screaming fans…and finds much more than he expected.

A Small Town Girl…
Nursing a recent heartbreak, Taryn Mitchell believes men are best kept at a safe distance. But when Ryan Christensen unexpectedly bursts through the front door of her pub, she can’t help but be drawn in by his humor, charm, and undeniable good looks. At six foot two, with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and an incredible body, Ryan has every girl in Seaport swooning. But Taryn isn’t every other girl.

A Relationship that Doesn’t Follow the Script…
Despite her better judgment, Taryn soon finds herself falling hard for Ryan. But is their bond strong enough to survive the tabloid headlines, the relentless paparazzi, and the jealous fans who seem determined to tear them apart?


My Review:
 
I absolutely LOVED this book!  The kind of love that makes it impossible to stop reading so you stay up wayyyyyyy past your bedtime and forget to change the laundry over! I found myself practically itching to get back to my kindle, and believe it or not I was getting places early so I could just sit in the car and read! And wow, the hangover I've got from this one is pretty high up on the hangover scale for 2013! 
 
My favorite part of this book was the length.  576 pages can seem a bit intimidating but it was the perfect length for this one.  Most of the books I've read lately seemed to read way too fast, like there was so much information being thrown at me that I actually found myself reading faster to keep up.Tina Reber was able to give me the time to get completely submersed in all of the characters, even the small ones.  I felt like I knew most of them like close friends, so much so that I actually gasped a few times because I was so invested in every movement of every character.
 
The twists in the book are around every corner!  While there were a few times that I wanted to scream at Taryn to just get over it all ready I was able to look past it because really, I would do the EXACT same thing if ever had the chance......sigh!!
 
I can easily recommend this book to all romance readers.  It is a classic love story with great drama and a great ending!  I laughed, giggled, cried and yelled...a perfect combination!
 
Favorite Quotes:
 
“So... am I to understand that you're mine"" I asked teasingly.
"I can be yours if you want me to be, Taryn," he whispered.”
― Tina Reber, Love Unscripted
 
“There's only one thing I need." I placed my hand on his heart. "The rest is just details.” 
― Tina Reber, Love Unscripted 
 
“Do I have to make a poster and scream Ryan, Ryan?" I kidded.
"The only time I want to hear you scream my name is when I'm making love to you. Although you did call me God the other night. That's acceptable, too.” 
― Tina Reber, Love Unscripted
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!