Lets Get Ready For Vegas!!!!!!!!
The #HoeTrain Bloggers are proud to announce the Official Photo Scavenger Hunt at this years Naughty Mafia Vegas event.
Are you going to Vegas? Do you have a Camera? Do you want a chance to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card? Who are you kidding....of course you do! Then don't forget to sign up for the photo scavenger hunt taking place in and around the Hard Rock Hotel!
Teams must register online to be involved in the scavenger hunt. There is no cutoff date but teams that are registered will get the scavenger list by email when it goes out so make sure to get registered early!
You can sign up via
Photo Scavenger Hunt:
· Each team must consist of 4 team members.
· A list of scavenger hunt items will be sent to all participants registered on Friday 8/15/2013 and also made available on paper at the Naughty Mafia Registration.
· Your team will have until the end of the Sunday Sinners Signing at 7pm to finish your collecting and uploading items.
· Your team will be responsible to find and photograph the scavenger hunt item, note that some items will require 1, 2, 3 or 4 of your team members.
· Get creative with your pictures! There will be random prizes given for photos that stand out from the crowd! Use your surroundings, think outside the box and remember to stay safe!
· You do not have to do the all the items on the same day, but it is recommended that you don’t wait until the last minute!
· Once you have an item completed it should be uploaded to twitter to have your points counted *see below
Uploading to Twitter
· All pictures uploaded to twitter MUST be hashtagged appropriately to be considered as an entry. When uploading you must use #NaughtyMafiaRocks and the team #hashtag that you chose when you registered your team online. At the end of the scavenger hunt we will use these hashtags to count each point. If you do not properly title/tag each picture it will not be considered for the point.
· Each night the points will be counted based on the #team hashtag and then the team totals will be entered.
· 3 grand prizes will be given to the 3 teams that finish all items the fastest, if there are not 3 teams to complete the entire list, then the top 3 teams with the most items completed. In the event of a tie of number of items found the twitter timestamp of the last item uploaded will count to decide which team completed it first. Each winning team will receive 4 (four) $100 Amazon Gift Cards.
· Prizes will also be given at random to teams that post pictures that are funny, creative and catch the eyes of the judges!