Sunday, March 17, 2013

Twisted by K.A. Robinson

 
Available now on Amazon and B&N
 
My Rating:
4 Stars
 
Overview:
 
Chloe and Drake have found their happily ever after... Almost.

When Chloe's mother comes back into her life with a bang, it sets off a chain of events no one could have ever expected.
Everyone has their demons, and Chloe and Drake's hit them with a vengence.

Sex, drugs, money, a crazy ex, and Rock n Roll.... Can they survive it all?

Things are beginning to feel a bit... Twisted
 
My Review:
 
I was so excited for Twisted to come out and I definitely wasn't disappointed!  Twisted starts right where Torn left off and it only gets better from there.  I could tell almost immediately that twisted was going to be a different book, it seemed to move quicker and felt like it was going to be darker.  And the drama, oh the drama in this book seemed to be everywhere!  I don't want to reveal any spoilers so I won't go into details but at times I found myself having to back up to double check what was going on, at times it was too much drama between characters to keep up. That said I still really enjoyed the book. The thing I really liked is that during the story Chloe stuck to her guns.  When things got tough she didn't turn into a sappy girl and let herself get walked all over or pushed aside.  She has a lot thrown at her this time around and she never turns into the "victim."

This book is a must read for anyone who enjoyed Torn or anyone who enjoys a book with lots of fast paced drama, a strong heroine and HOT boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!