Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

 
Available now on Amazon and B&N
 
My Rating:
4 Sweet Stars
 
Overview :
(from Goodreads.com)
 
Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.
 
My Review:
 
*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this ebook from the publisher via Netgalley for an Honest review in return*
 
Anyone who reads my reviews on a regular basis can see that I normally like books that are more on the dark/erotic side.  What can I say....I'm a dirty girl! But I found that I really liked this book!  Even though it is a young adult romance Jessica Sorensen wrote it in such a way that you almost don't notice the age of the main characters.  They were both forced to grow up at such a young age that it would just seem normal to them to deal with the issues that come up in the book.
 
Micha is a tattooed, guitar playing bad ass who likes to race cars, hello hottie!  And Ella is a strong, independent women who doesn't take shit from anyone.  They are pretty much made for each other but only Micha can see it.
 
This book had me crying on more than one occasion as well as laughing out loud.  And in an odd way almost made me want to go back to my late teen years again.  I am anxiously awating "The Forever of Ella and Micha!" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!