Thursday, March 14, 2013

Torn by K.A. Robinson

 
Available at Amazon and B&N
 
My Rating:
4 Stars
 
 
Overview (from goodreads):
Chloe hasn't had the best life. With a mother who is gone more often than not, she has had to raise herself. After graduating high school, she leaves to start a new life away at West Virginia University with her best friends Amber and Logan, determined to leave her demons in the past.

On her first day, she meets a stranger who takes her breath away at first sight. Until she met Drake, no one had ever sparked her interest. Now this tattooed and pierced bad boy is all she can think about, no matter how hard she fights it.

Falling for Drake was never part of her plans, but when it happens, things seem to do anything but fall into place.

Dealing with a tragic past, Drake has never cared about anyone else but himself and his band. But when Chloe takes the empty seat next to him in class, things start to change. Instantly drawn to her, he begins to wonder if one girl can take a cold hearted womanizer and change every part of him?

Long hidden feelings are revealed and friendships tested to the brink.

My Review:
 
  Ok, so I was totally blindsided by this book.  I knew it was a good book, I've heard it over and over from friends and bloggers over the last month so I decided to give it a shot!  What I didn't know was how much I was going to LOVE this book!  Once I started I was hooked and I read it straight through in one sitting.
 
I am so totally in love with Drake! He's all cool rockstar without a care in the world but underneath he's really a sweetheart ! And thankfully Chloe isn't some silly naive girl either! She's had a horrible past but tries not to let it control who she is. The story was well written and had a really easy flow, no crazy time warps or missed months.
 
This book is not an Erotic book.  There is sex, and its hot, but not erotica.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a steamy romance with one hell of a cliffhanger, thankfully the next book in the series, Twisted, is set to be released March 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!