Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shooting Scars by Karina Halle

 
Available Now!
 



Momma's Rating

4.5 Hot for Javier....No Camden...Well Maybe Javier stars!
 
Momma's Review
 
*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this ebook in return for an honest review*
 
Shooting Scars by Karina Halle was easily one of my most anticipated releases of the summer!  When I finished Sins & Needles I immediately started stalking her and anyone else with info about the second in the series and was so excited when I finally got it!  Especially after that gut wrenching cliffhanger!
 
Shooting Scars is told from multiple points of view which was a surprise after both Sins & Needles and On Every Street being told strictly from Ellie's point of you.  But thankfully it was a nice change of pace and it was fun to see things from Camden's point of view.  Truthfully there would have been no way to pull off the story without seeing it through his eyes.
 
The book was more suspenseful than the first and constantly left you feeling like you just couldn't stop reading because you had to find out what was going to happen.  And then as the story unravels you really can't stop because there are so many possibilities of what could happen.  One of the best parts was the two strong males.  I constantly felt myself flipping back and forth between which one I liked more and had a hard time choosing sides........but I'm a tattooed girl all the way so I'm totally Team Camden!!!!!
 
After another amazing cliffhanger I am DESPERATE to get the final book in this series, releasing October 15th!
 
Momma's Favorite Quotes:
 
“All for a girl. But she wasn’t just any girl.

She was mine.

And I was hers.

Until the bitter end.”
Karina Halle, Shooting Scars 
 
 “I'd be there no matter what she chose, even if she wanted another lover, another life, I would still be there when she fell. When she wanted to run. When she wanted to come home.”
Karina Halle, Shooting Scars


 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!