Friday, October 4, 2013

Review: Troubles and Treats by Tara Sivec

 
Available Now!
 
 
Momma's Rating:
 
 
5 Freaky Sex Stars
 
 
Momma's Review:
 
Oh crap, I had no idea that these books could get any more funny!  Troubles and Treats is still about the same gang of friends but this time Drew & Jenny are in the spotlight.  And while I totally LOVE Carter and Claire I may love the craziness of Drew and Jenny a tiny bit more!  They are outrageous and funny, a little to wild and have this way about them that makes a normal person just want to go with the flow!  And ummmmm the Vibrator Races were literally the funniest thing I have ever read about in my life.  I was doubled over on the couch with tears in my eyes!

Momma's Recommendation:

I HIGHLY recommend this entire series to anyone who loves a good romance and has a good sense of humor!  It's definitely not a book for anyone afraid of a good penis joke!
 
 
Momma's Favorite Quotes:
“Yes, and in just a few minutes, a dIck will be able to find your vagina without needing night vision goggles and a weed whacker.”
Tara Sivec, Troubles and Treats

“Really?   Because I recall you asking the Elvis impersonator at your Vegas wedding if he could add a line to Jenny’s vows that said, ‘I promise to always give blow jobs with a smile on my face and love in my heart,”
Tara Sivec, Troubles and Treats

“I had the phone in my hand all set to dial when Drew had finally decided to tell me that he pooped in the litter box a few times to see what it was like.”
Tara Sivec, Troubles and Treats


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting....you rock kitten!